Re: [NTLK] Be-all End-all sync app...

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 16:56:12 EDT

Accounts on dev.newtontalk.net are open to any active Newton developer who wants one. Details are on the site: http://de=
v.newtontalk.net/

As for this sync tool talk... I think I was talking about this a while ago, here or in my head. One could write a tool t=
hat could map fields between two CSV files and "sync" them together. Then one can import the resulting CSV back to the d=
esktop PIM or Newton. I'm not sure if I'd have time to do this over the summer. I was going to do this so I can sync th=
e phone numbers on my Newton vs. my Nokia 5190 phone. Anyways, my $0.02 CAD.

-Victor, list dad writing from work