Re: [NTLK] Newton Works...

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 02:16:12 EDT

I have yet to be able to get anything above the standard 38400kbps to
work in serial. The computer and the Newton just don't want to talk to
each other. :\ I have Fast Serial installed on my UMP2000, but NCU and
NBU both will not touch it at any speed other than 38400. There's
another program I got with my Newton, Package Installer or some
such...that won't talk to the Newton under ANY speed. *sigh* Any idea
what I might be doing wrong?

Michael Mays