Re: [NTLK] Synching - Was [All sorts of stuff]

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 22:39:04 EDT

At 4/30/02 5:46 PM, Bryce Lynch (bryce_at_telerama.lm.com) Wrote:

> People have. I think it would make more sense to no reinvent the wheel
> needlessly - some of the information required is already out there.

Ok. I see your point. If we're going to put the effort in, we might as
well make something that really suits are needs. But I think the fooling
PIMs to make them think they are talking to a Palm is *key*. Looking at al=
this syncing option, everyone has different needs and requirements. Palm i=
such an industry standard that almost every application that has syncing
ability can sync with the Palm. At least that end of the syncing problem
would be taken care of. Now if we want to create a new program for the
Newton that accomplishes this effectively, perfect.

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com