Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 22:46:20 EDT

Now I see. You are quoting institutional prices and I was quoting individual
(student/faculty) prices.

There are three models for the institutional purchases, vice 2 for the
individual purchase.

The price points look much nicer. :-)

Now for the 64 dollar question. Anybody know if there is a way to get the
cheaper institutional prices vice the individual prices, for an individual
purchase?

I am getting ready to buy my nephew either a traditional iMac, or now maybe an
eMac (his choice).

TIA,

Sushi

On Tue, 30 April 2002, Stephen Jendraszak wrote

> It is under Education. Then click on "Shopping for an Institution
> (Higher Education)".
>
> sj
>
> On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 06:50 PM, Sushi wrote:
>

> > Where do you find the $999 price for an entry level eMac?
> >
> > The cheapest that I found was $1,249.
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Sushi
>

> --

Talk Stocks with Smart Investors -- http://www.ragingbull.com

Click Below for Brokerage Specials for Raging Bull Users
http://www.ragingbull.com/tradingcenter