Re: [NTLK] Me & my MP

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 01:33:11 EDT

On Monday, August 5, 2002, at 10:34 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> My Newt is a successful extension of my brain. I
> offload non-critical, yet essential minituae onto the
> Newt without the fear of loosing it! If I need the
> information there-in, the Newt will return the
> knowledge without fail.

That is exactly what I use my Newton for as well, and no other computer
could do the job as well. It requires a computer that is EXTREMELY
simple with an intelligent interface. Even the Macintosh interface
doesn't work as well for keeping little scraps of info. AND it requires
a computer that NEVER loses data. Since my first Newton, an MP100, I
have never lost one byte of information on a Newt. I cannot say that
about any other computer I have ever owned or used, be in an Apple II, a
Macintosh, or a PC.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj