Re: [NTLK] eMate internal memory upgrades? (impossible or expensive?)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 23:48:17 EDT

These things crop up from time to time, but they are
rare...So rare, I wouldn't depend on getting on. The
phrase "hen's teeth" and "blue moon" crops up commonly
when the eMate memory upgrade is mentioned...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Tim <eft37_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
<snip>
> So, where to buy this upgrade card, what's the
> average price? If it's
> expensive, anyone want to trade me one (along with
> something else) for a
> PB540C ?
> -Tim

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting