Re: [NTLK] irda modems & mp2000

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 14:53:02 EDT

Hmmm, I've heard that BackTalk from SmartDog Software
speaks to a few different IRDA compatible devices (I
remember reading that one person has his Newton
talking to an OCR scanning pen via IRDA)
Go here and see what works:
http://www.smartdogsw.com/
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Johannes Wolf <mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl> wrote:

> Sorry, as long if there is nobody willingly and
> capable of writing an IrCom
> driver for the Newt, there is probably no chance.
> I would love to use the built in IR connection of my
> Nokia 6210...
>
> Johannes

<snip>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting