Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 battery pack

From: john Mantooth (mouser_osu_at_brightok.net)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 02:26:57 EDT

What about using two of these 7.4v batteries in parallel and a voltage regulator to
keep the voltage to the
proper level? With two batteries, there should be enough space for some circuitry
to regulate the voltage,
perhaps a way to recharge from the Newton? Don't worry, I am not an electrical
engineer, and I love my Newton
way too much to do anything like this without having it checked out first, but I am
curious how this might be
done.