Re: [NTLK] OOOooooohh e-Bay, I am scared now: was Re: HUGE Newton

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 09 2002 - 09:24:09 EDT

Agreed! Plus, I kind of like that list members give other list members first
shot at stuff. I have a much better chance at getting that Newton or
accessory if I am not bidding against everyone (including some of you I am
sure ;-) ). I do realize that the seller will probably make more money on
ebay, but as pointed out below, you have less of a chance of getting
ripped-off (buyer or seller) when it is list members you are dealing with.
Quite a few of you have some really cool Newton stuff, and when you tire of
it or decide that someone else can put it to good use, it's kind of nice to
"keep it in the family".
Just my two cents!

-Tom