Re: [NTLK] Shareware "issues"

From: Matt Tracey (mtracey_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 14:03:31 EDT

Well I'm rather surprised by the results so far. I emailed Scrawl
(makers of PT-100) and StandAlone. So far StandAlone has not replied. I
also received a very nice reply from Mr. Velasco for Tactile sales (He'
s a list member) I never realized that Tactile was even still around but
I suppose I should have searched the archives better since it's
mentioned now that I look again :-)

As I also wrote to another member, off-list, it would sure save a lot of
confusion (especially for newer users like myself) if companies would
just put a notice at the top of their web pages to the effect that, yes,
we're still around and yes, we would still appreciate our shareware fees.

Anyways, I have to go see how much cash I can scrape together...

Matt