[NTLK] Newton Press Question

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 15:31:44 EDT

I'm trying to create a book with Newton Press. Can someone elaborate on
the concept of making a table of contents viewable with the overview
button? I tried to use the help files, and
understand the part about the "title" button. It creates a small "blue"
button.
   Where I goofed up was that the book has a page that is an actual
table of contents, so I
assigned every chapter a blue button and soon realized this was not
correct. I figure I have to
click on "title" and high lite the complete 1st chapters text and then
copy paste the original title
of the first chapter, and so on down the line?

Greg