[NTLK] FS - MP 130 + Other stuff - willing to dicker

From: Diana Oakley (dianajoakley_at_highstream.net)
Date: Wed Aug 21 2002 - 16:23:44 EDT

The following is for sale as a whole for $300 + shipping or in part as
marked + shipping. I'm willing to negotiate the prices. I'm just cleaning
the closet and selling duplicates. I can send jpegs to anyone wishing to
see any of these items. I will only accept money orders. Contact me
offlist if you are interested: dianajoakley_at_highstream.net

MP 130 with power adapter in excellent condition. No scratches on the
screen. Works great. (It is getting replaced by a MP 2000u ) $150

MP 130 Fliptop Leather Glove Case in used condition. There is a slight rip
in the seam in the upper left of the opening. It could easily be repaired
by someone with a needle and thread - I've just been putting it off. The
fliptop holds the detached screen cover to the MP. It is a really neat
padded case. Has two rings for a clip on strap if you have one. $25

MP 2000/2100 Deluxe Leather Case in excellent condition. This is the small
notebook case with card holders and a velcro piece that tips up to hold the
MP upright while typing. Zipper closure. Has a little Newton stamp on the
outside leather. $50

Keyboard with case in excellent condition - been used twice. $50

Two spring loaded styli for MP 130. These are the original. $10 each.

MP 130 battery door cover - $5

Mac to PC cable with adapter - $25

Three rubber port covers for MP 130. These are the original. If you send
me a SASE, they are free.
Three little plastic clips. I haven't figured out where they go. If you
send me a SASE, they are free.
Two MP 130 switches. If you send me $5 they are yours - they'll need a
little packing to go through the mail without getting broken.
OR you can have all of these little parts for $6.00 to cover packing and
postage. Ten dollars will get you the MP 130 door cover and all these
little parts.

Newton Backup Utilities for Windows Originial 3.5 floppies - $5 for postage
and packing.
Newton Third-Party Software Backup for Windows Original 3.5 floppies - $8
for postage and packing.
Newton Connection Utilities Beta Version1 for Mac OS Original 3.5
floppies - $8 for postage and packing.