Re: [NTLK] Wierd Problems

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 12:20:19 EDT

Ok, so I also just checked in Works, and I still don't
have a mail option in the Routing menu. I also do not
have a Freeze option in the Extras drawer yet. I'm
going to try installing an email client like Enroute
or Eudora, and see if I can make it work. Still not
sure what to do about Freeze, but I'll goof around
with it.

If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Oh, here is something I just noticed. This is not an
upgraded 2000, as it only has 912k of System memory.
But, the ROM version is :717260-1, which is supposed
to be the newest version for the 2100, per the faq. Is
that right? Seems screwy to me...could this be causing
my problem? Any way to go backwards in system patches?

TIA

=====