Re: [NTLK] On-Screen keyboard in OSX

From: Marchie (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 01:41:43 EDT

Very cool! it works, thank you.

The interface is clunky for sure... but it fills the precise function I
was looking for.

I am refreshing my programming skills, and reading up on my Cocoa,
Program Builder and CodeWarrior info... Still attempting to create the
onscreen keyboard... with colourized window.. would you prefer Newt
green or Michigan Summer Construction Orange?

~Donald