Re: [NTLK] returning user ... some starting questions

From: John (mouser_osu_at_brightok.net)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 03:02:17 EDT

I have been using Newton DIL Tester on my rev A iMac to install packages
on my 2100, and it works great. I haven't tried it with powerbook 1400c
yet, but i've been told that it probably would not work. The only
problem I have is that Newton DIL Tester does not "see" some of the
packages I am trying to install so I cannot install them. Otherwise it
works fine for me. There is a link to the software in the Newton FAQ
and it is probably in the UNNA archive somewhere.

John M.