[NTLK] SMTP authentication with in/out box?

From: Robert Lindsley (me_at_robertlindsley.com)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 21:41:13 EDT

Hi there,

I have an email account with Yahoo. I am using a free ISP to connect to the
Internet, and it does not offer email access.

I am trying to email notes from my Newton through my in/out box to my Yahoo
email account (ie email notes to myself).

Unfortunately, my SMTP server requires authentication. However, in in/out
box it doesnšt look like therešs a way to authenticate your account info
with the server.

Am I missing something here, or is there another program I should use?

Thanks!

Robert--