Re: [NTLK] Very OT: Southern Californians and Loud Shirts - please explain.

From: Steve Tedder (teasip_at_cox.net)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 11:22:26 EST

If you think Southern Californians wear loud shirts, you should visit
Hawaii. There everyone wears loud shirts, the mayor of Honolulu,
professors, lawyers, doctors, even the bishop of Hawaii wears a loud
shirt, or aloha shirt as they call them. It's not that far from
Australia!

--
Steve Tedder
A unit vector is a vector that has a magnitude of exactly 1 and points