[NTLK] SendMail problem

From: Joseph Solin (jsolin_at_interserv.com)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 21:44:04 EST

I am Using SendMail on a 2100. I leave the messages on the mail server and read downloaded copies on both My Newton and desktop computer. When I delete them on my desktop, they are removed from the mail server. When I delete them on my Newton, they are removed locally but not on the mail server. This is exactly what I want to happen.

Just one problem. How do I reset the list of messages on my Newton so that locally deleted messages will reappear on the Newton?
Sincerely,

Joseph S. Solin
505.453.8880 Cellular

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html