Re: [NTLK] Unsubscribing

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 08:56:27 EST

on 02-12-2002 1:50, Johannes Wolf at mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl wrote:

> I do not have the statistics, but of course in order to get an appropriate
> picture you have to classify the problems and to take into account
> reoccurring problems.

And the fact that people join the list when they have a question or a
problem and sometimes leave after they've got their answer,
which would make it seem more like we all have problems.

I've had more 2x00's than I can count and never had jaggies so far.
(yes, I'm knocking on my head at this moment, good strong untreated wood ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html