Re: [NTLK] Newton fund

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 13:44:58 EST

On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 12:15 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> I thought it was clear after the latest 'discussions' about IP addresses
> etc. that that wasn't meant serious, guess I should have added a: ;-)

Robert and Newts,

        I don't know this may have been an elaborate plot orchestrated by
Victor and Grant to gain our trust over the years and slowly manipulate
us all behind the scenes into proposing a Newton Development Fund with
which can they abscond. They may not even own Newtons....

ever watchful,

Randy

p.s.

:-)

--
Microsoft has a new version out, Windows XP, which according everybody
is the "most reliable Windows ever." To me, this is like saying that

Dave Berry