Re: [NTLK] Mp2100

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:07:25 EST

On 02/12/02 04:55, "Ted Ramsden" <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

> Does $500 cdn sound too much for an Unused 2100 with case, keyboard, print
> pack and all the original software and manuals still sealed from Apple !

If it's really unused, then it's not too bad.

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.