Re: [NTLK] Why use the Newton to surf the web/e-mail?

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 14:45:31 EST

Well, I think its a couple of things. The Newton is pretty nice to read
email and news groups on but it isn't as nice for browsing the web or
composing email on so it can be a small reading tablet in the living
room nicely. About the ton of Macs and Newtons doing odd jobs, many of
us have lots of Macs, can't bear to part with them, can't seem to sell
them for much due to age, like to tinker, its a hobby, a form of play.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html