Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail question

From: Dave (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 11:05:10 EST

Sure is! Just add the email addresses to your owners info. Then create a simple mail profile for the email address. Select or de-select the enabled Check box as required. I use this feature when I only want to check my primary email account, and not my Newted account (where I'm subscribed to this list). 100+ emails over a 14.4 modem, long distance, would be rather expensive!

The only issue I have is that I had to create another Owner profile with my Newted account as the only email address so that the reply-to address is correct. Otherwise my newt would set the reply-to address as my primary account and the list-serv would bounce my messages for not being subscribed. Small price to pay for not getting spammed! And I have to remember to change to that Owner profile in the mail slip before I send this!

HTH!
Dave