[NTLK] Fwd: Palm negative comments (was eMate vs Alphasmart Dana)

From: fussili_at_mac.com
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 08:56:33 EST

  Can I just note that Jeremy's reply pretty much vindicates the reasons why
I just paid my $190 for a mint MP2100 setup and ditched my charred Palm.. I
used my palm to take (or try to take) notes in class for a while but since
I started my law course it just couldn't keep up (nor would I want it too)
  sifting through about 200 pages of articles in Legal Journals 2 weeks ago
was what made up my mind about buying a Newton... Now if only I could find
some neat IR printers in my hideously-under-funded University..

   I too love my Goddamned brick of green plastic =]

  John Swaine

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html