Re: [NTLK] Pacific Northwest US Micro brews OWN YOU. WAS: Beer from Germany

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 12:20:32 EST

Yea my brother had one of our relatives from England (who thought there was
no way that anyone in the US could make a decent beer) try a pint of Blind
Pig Ale.

He changed his mind.... When he was able to talk again... ;)

Also most serious beer drinkers in the PacNW don't bother with the cans of
"Vitamin-R" (slang in this area for Rainier Beer). They go to the pubs that
sell the microbrews. I'm not much of a beer drinker and even *I* know good
beer when I drink it...

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.