Re: [NTLK] Pacific Northwest US Micro brews OWN YOU. WAS: Beer from Germany

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 12:02:03 EST

<snip>
> Bush chase after Saddam when his countryman have unsatisfactory beer!
>
> Of course, what you guys call "full-strength" we refer to as
> "poofter-piss" and is usually only consumed because you have to drive
> somewhere afterwards or are too scant to buy anything better than
> Tooheys Gold.

<snip>

Ok,

I've been holding off, but I can't take it anymore...

Actually it's true that most Americans wouldn't know good beer if a
case of it fell on them, as it is always appalling to see people
drinking budweiser or god forbid coors light.

I did enjoy several good german beers on a recent trip to my ancestral
home land, and I must say, if any of you want to taste really good
beer, please come to Seattle and visit, and I will take you to one or
several local brew houses that make there own. This is the German beer
making tradition of course, but made with out incomparable pacific
NW(US) hops.

There I said it. I'll by the first pitcher...

Marty

PS notice I didn't mention aussie beer.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html