Re: [NTLK] Pacific Northwest US Micro brews OWN YOU. WAS: Beer from Germany

From: William R.Dickson (wrd_at_awenet.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 15:17:18 EST

On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 10:31 AM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> You should have stayed on the East Coast! The Weeping
> Radish in the Outer Banks of North Carolina makes the
> best Reinheitsgebot German beer I have ever tasted in
> the United States.

The advantage of living in Seattle is that you can't throw an empty
bottle without hitting a half-dozen superb microbreweries and/or
brewpubs. Also, I'm not that big on the german lager styles...brown
ales and stouts are my favorites, and this is a great place for them.

But if I'm ever in North Carolina, I'll look it up -- and if you plan
to visit Seattle, let me know and I'll happily show you some of my
favorites!

-Bill

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html