Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #832

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 16:46:06 EST

Yeah, It would take a while to modify the Itsy to work with NOS ROM, but
my main point is that it's better than starting from scratch.

So the 1100 does have most of what Voyager was responsible for, but the
Itsy does not take advantage of these capabilities? It seems a little
odd, but OK. That'd be another modification to make, adding something
that would complete Voyager's functions, and activating the latent
functions of the 100 if they are not used like you say.. I'm sure
there's more bits and pieces that would have to be added, but the Itsy
motherboard looks to be about one-quarter the size of the MP board, so
there's plenty of room to add. And I'm sure a system patch will be
required as well.

-A.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html