Re: [NTLK] Re[2]: New touchscreen for MP 130

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 22:56:46 EST

>> Well, Laurent, all you said sounds great and earnestly as well, but
>> don't forget that I dwell in the Eastern Europe, whilst most of thouse
>> 2100s or upgraded 2000s are shipping in the United States only - a
>> conuclusion I drew while browsing the search reports for MP 2xxx newts
>> on Ebay.com... That's the way the world wags!
>
>I understand your problem. I think that Mark Ross of NuShields has offered a
>few times to receive goods bought in the US and reship overseas. You might
>want to send him an email, unless you're really hooked on the iBook...
>
>-Laurent.

Yes, that's correct. We offer this service, at cost, to all list
members. Just place your order for an item and ship it to us. We'll
redirect the item to you plus additional shipping fees and costs. We can
even purchase the item(s) for you if the merchant won't take an overseas
credit card. Contact me off list for more info.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

For a limited time: Clear 2X00 films!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513