[NTLK] Re[2]: Re[2]: New touchscreen for MP 130

From: Kuritex (kuritex_at_mail.i.com.ua)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 14:46:03 EST

Hello Newtontalk,

Well, firstly I'd like to thank everybody who replied my very first
message. For now, I've got two middlemen candidatures I may go through
purchasing the new Message Pad. Actually, this sounds great. Thus,
unless I decide to buy NuShield protector screens or that limekey
clamshell iBook - I will gladly e-mail both you off list to continue
our conversations. Hope this will surely result in purchase of pretty
2K Newton from Ebay.com.

So - thanks, Mark, thanks, Jon. Expect to contact you soon.

WBR,
Leonid

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html