[NTLK] Stickybrain/Group organizer

From: Tom McDougal (TMcDougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 10:01:26 EST

My curiousity was piqued by those who lobbied for synching Notes with Stickybrain. Stickybrain? Never heard of it. Found it on the web. Indeed it looks interesting, but more interesting to me was Chronos's Group Organizer, and I'd like to hear from anyone who has tried it.

It looks like it would help solve the problem my wife and I have of keeping our calendars synched -- not totally synched of course but enough that we don't both schedule dinners with different people on the same night.

The UI looks almost exactly like Claris Organizer, which (not having seen iCal etc) was the best-designed PIM I ever saw. Everything in CO worked as I expected it to, with the sole exception of the buggy Instant Organizer. Oh, and synching with the Newton didn't work very well, either, which was a big disappointment.

I'm going to try the demo version, but does anyone have any experience with it?

If it's any good maybe I could work on a plug-in for NewtSynch.

-Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html