Re: [NTLK] Stickybrain/Group organizer

From: Joseph Ayers (lobster_at_neu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 10:17:49 EST

StickyBrain is in my view the killer app for OS X. It lets you
capture information from any app, but most importantly has a fast
search engine for retrieving it. I find it indispensable and would
add that it has completely changed the way I use my computer. It has
a couple of issues:
1) It doesn't capture the URL from Omniweb as advertised
2) When you have as many snippets as I do, it can be slow
3) It doesn't capture whole pages that are organized as tables
4) There is no way to export data except cut and paste.
I assume that these problems will be fixed in the next rev and it's
been a while since the last rev.

ja

--
Joseph Ayers