Re: [NTLK] NewtSync FilePad plug-in?

From: David Busey (im-wired_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 00:14:01 EST

Most definately, John. I would LOOOOOVE to have FMP sync capability!!!

That would be the crowning jewel of my Newton! Super useful to me and the
the last element to create a few potential palm converts that cannot quite
grasp (yet, but I'm workin' on em') why I've just purchased a 5 year old,
discontinued PDA.

Please, most positively keep me posted if you decide to dive into
development. I'd be happy to beta test, give input, beg on my knees...
whatever.

Cheers!

--
David Busey