Re: [NTLK] OMP battery packs

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 09:21:45 EST

on 12/12/02 01:13, Anthony Velasco at ecotone_at_mac.com wrote:

> Anyone happen to know if the OMP battery cage is compatible with the MP100?
> I didn't have much success rebuilding the rechargeable pack. They were the
> last ones on the shelf, and my local source stopped carying them since. I'm
> not sure if it's the charger or a lousy set of batteries...but I get this
> sinking feeling that I bought decade-old nicads that exceeded some
> undetermined shelf-life.

They're exactly the same. The OMP has the exact same design than the MP100.
You could have your OMP upgraded to MP100. After almost 10 years, I would
imagine the battery packs for these models being hard to find...

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM bug!"