Re: [NTLK] Next steps for NewtSync? My thoughts...

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 13:14:33 EST

I am not expert in these matters, and there is a lot of information not
present in this disucssion, however, the "right to work" is perhaps a
prevailing principle that may take precedence where such agreements are
forced on employees. Thus, if such an agreement were tested in courts,
there are likely specific circumstances in which the agreements would be set
aside.

I think the main value of these 'contracts' is to create a 'potential for
harm' atmosphere to limit the activities of employees. However, perhaps
this is mostly a perceived situation, not one that is truly 'real' or even
legal.

Regards,

Richard.
Richard Davis