Re: [NTLK] Newton Press question...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 14:57:30 EST

On 12/12/02 14:16, "Matthew Reidsma" <reidsma_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is Newton Press scriptable? (i.e. works with
> Applescript?)

Does it appear in the application list when you choose "Open Dictionary" in
the script editor? If not, then I don't think it's scriptable (I doubt it is
anyway)...

-Laurent.

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.