Re: [NTLK] NewtSync - Consider purchasing today...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 17:48:26 EST

> To the rest of the Newtontalk list members, I have this to say. While
> all this talk about a fund is good, here is a chance to walk the talk.
> If think that NewtSync is a good and useful application that you would
> like to have, then consider supporting John and it's development and ante
> up today!

Couldn't agree more, this is exactly why I brought up the t-shirts the other
day, I prefer a black one too but I'm a happy community supporter while I'm
wearing one of my white ones these days.

And to put my money where my mouth is I just headed over to register
NewtSych. (I hardly use OS X so far, but I'm sure that I will in the future)

And Paul, can you tell me how I can register ATA support with a credit card
if I don't have an ATA card yet...
Don't want to use PayPal in this case so I seem to be in a Catch 22
situation...

And to make good on a past promise (I promised when Waba was released, what
do you mean, late? ;-) I registered NewtsCape as well, now I still have to
learn how to work with it...

And Victor, put me down for two back t-shirts once these come around,
same design AFAIC
(though you might consider putting the black text in white ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html