Re: [NTLK] Is there a "AvantGo" Alternative for Newton?

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 23:04:41 EST

spend a little time finding the ext only sites you wish to save, There
are plenty of News sites etc. Start looking at the PDA friendly sites
at TON. Look also at plink it.

Book mark the items you want in Newtscape.
Set newtscape alarms to down load the items. Plug in your modem and set
the news to be downloaded early in the am.
Your Newt will wake up, sign on, download the news and shut itself off
again.

Rich
TON

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html