Re: [NTLK] Alternative to Dateman(TM)????

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark_at_bccs.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 21:42:49 EST

> Is there a viable shareware date management program that's
> comparable to
> DateMan? I love it, but can't bring myself to spend $55 on
> registering it,
> since my used Newton 2000 (minty) was $50.

My goodness, how the Newton world has changed. I bought DateMan years
ago, when my Newton 120 was brand spanking new. I migrated it to my 130
and to my 2100. It was, along with SuperNotePad, the best investment I
ever made in my Newton. It never occurred to me that spending fifty
bucks was too much for exceptional software. But now that Newtons are
cheaper and so many developers have released their software as freeware,
is exceptional software worth less?

Let's see. It cost me literally hundreds and hundreds of dollars for
what you will buy for just a tad over one hundred bucks. Same power,
same incredible functionality (wish my laptop could come close for
organizing power!). Seems to me you're getting an amazing deal! And it
sure doesn't hurt to support the people like Ben who still have quality
Newton software for sale.

Steve Vander Ark

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html