Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: fussili_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 06:36:52 EST

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 04:52 am, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> In a previous message, fussili_at_mac.com typed vigorously:
>
>> TNC is a great forum but I don't think I've seen anyone
>> post there except myself and Grant since his last post.
>
> The Newton Community is a bit low in the traffic department, but part of
> me likes it that way because it makes moderating the boards so much
> easier. Plus it gives me more time to activate new user accounts...

   Ain't that the truth =] Besides, TNC accounts are fantastically useful =] I'
ll be using my email address as my defacto 'Newton' email account, if anyone
wants to get in touch with me whilst I'm out of town with "Denning" they can
use the Newted address =]

  Later

  John Swaine
http://www.plastic-rabbit.co.uk/wafflings.html