Re: [NTLK] Did Someone Say 'Stylus'?

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 07:13:15 EST

Martin Joseph <martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, December 15, 2002, at 01:06 PM, Dave Newted Bonhoff
wrote:

>> You Rock!!!
>>
>> I ordered 5! $2.99US beats any other advertised price I could find,
>> especially eBay!
>
> Have you seen this type of stylus before?
>
> They are OK, but nothing to get excited about. Smalldog used to
sell a
> 50 back of them for 9.99$

Nope. These are eMate styli -- not those cheap ribbed ones (that's
what you're referring to, right?). I got one of these cheapies with
my 2000u. It's sitting unused on a dresser, waiting for my nephew to
grow up some so he can take posession of my recently resurrected 130.

As for the stylus I was talking about, the package has both the Apple
logo and the Newton logo on it, and it says 'eMate 300 Pen.' (I
wouldn't recommend the cheapies to anyone -- unless they have (small)
kids).

> Marty

--gdw

P.S.:

And yes, they do fit in the 2x00's pen holder.

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html