[NTLK] Wireless cards

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 01:56:00 EST

In a message dated 12/20/02 6:27:29 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

<< What do you use for a driver on the Mac? Is there an OSX driver? Like the

original poster, I've been looking around for a wireless card to use in both

a PowerBook G4 and a Newton, but I'm finding that nobody includes Mac

drivers except Asante (but I don't know if their cards work in the Newt.) I

must have missed something somewhere.

If the ORiNOCO works in both, I'll get one. If it works in a Mac, does that

mean that so would any card with the same chipset?

Goto

http://www.ioxperts.com/

They do shareware MAC i/o drivers and they have a list of popular cards they
support.

Ed Johnson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html