Re: [NTLK] Wireless cards

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 13:02:50 EST

Thanks to everyone who pointed out the source forge and ioexperts Mac
wireless drivers. Looks like there are definitely some options there. But
it still bugs me that all those zillions of cards on the market come with PC
drivers only. Oh well ... I guess that's just part of the Mac "user
experience" - I should be used to it by now. (But I thought with OSX,
things would be getting better because it's supposed to be easy to port
stuff over from other Unix-based systems. (?))

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html