[NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC4

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 04:20:23 EST

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce ATA Support 1.0RC4.

ATA Support is a software that lets you use ATA cards in your Newton
for storage.
The home page is http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/ where you will
find more information and you'll be able to download this new release.

To make a long story short, I've been ill these last two days and
consequently I haven't been able to focus and spend as much time on
ATA Support as I wanted to. I might have fixed the data corruption
bug but I haven't found the time to update my test tools to be sure
of it. I haven't been able to test it intensively either.
So please beware and do regular backups.

*Please* report any weird or data loss problem.

I'm leaving to the country house in few hours but I'll check my mails
on a regular basis to provide a minimum technical support. I'll take
my laptop and one of my Newtons (my development unit will stay here
serving pages).
However, I won't be reachable at all between December 29th and January 6th.

1.0RC4 also fixes a minor bug in the registration mechanism.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Regards,

Paul

--