Re: [NTLK] HELP! Can't reset Newt

From: Greg Spencer (spencergreg_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 18:03:56 EST

Try resetting the backdrop application by going into the Extras Drawer, find
the Notepad icon and then select it. Tap the routing button and from the
list that appears Tap Make Backdrop. Then tap OK when asked if you want to
change the backdrop. This of course assumes you want Notepad to be your
backdrop.

If this doesn't work, I'd suggest selecting another app as your backdrop
(Datebook?) exit Extras and then go through the process again setting
Notepad as your backdrop.

Greg