Re: [NTLK] It's a Girl

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 23:46:44 EST

CONGRATS you now have 18 more years before u may get sum sleep ;-)

LAG

 John Del Pizzo <jrd_at_delcannsoftware.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I just wanted to pass along some good news.

John

---

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our daughter, Grace Kathleen.

Kathy went into labor on Christmas day and gave birth at 5:22am on December 26th. Grace weighed 8lbs 5oz and measured 21 inches long. Both baby and mom (and dad) are doing just fine. (Although mom and dad are a little sleep deprived.)

You can see Grace's first pictures at www.delcann.com. More pictures will follow over the next few days. We should be home from the hospital on Saturday, just in time for the Eagles game (that=B9s 1:30 for the non-footbal= l fans).=20

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kathy and John