Re: [NTLK] $150 Newts for Europe

From: Gérard Evrard (gerard.evrard_at_free.fr)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 11:54:16 EST

Hello,

I am interested in 3 of these beasts. Are you still in the business ?
I emailed to Ralf Neerfeld to join their group (in relationship with
you), but to no avail.

If you're ready to devote some time and efforts to this, I'd be happy to
send you a cheque (I use eBay a lot with PayPal, so if you're connected
to this it would be even simpler). I'm willing to cover the machines
expense plus shipping (both ways), taxes, and something for your work
(or if you want something from France ?).

Thank you,
   G.E.