Re: [NTLK] Killer backdrop app = NiftyDrop

From: Anton Balaban (antonbal_at_mail.ru)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 13:45:00 EST

> From: Chris Searles <csearles_at_netcologne.de>

> What Newton models will NiftyDrop work and not work on? The ReadMe at
> www.unna.org doesn't provide any information on this.

I used NiftyDrop on 120, 130 and now on upgraded MP2000. Works fine on
either device. But after installing you should _first_ run NiftyDrop Prefs
app (it's got installed in "Setup" folder on your newt) and configure it -
enable modules and place them on the screen. After configuring it (in both
portrait and landscape modes) you can safely make NiftyDrop the backdrop
application. But I could not figure out how to place a background picture
(or smth like this) on this backdrop. Anyone?

Anton Balaban