Re: [NTLK] Back to Newts/Action Names?

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 10:56:35 EST

On 2002/02/02 7:31 PM, "Ivan T. Shaw" <ishaw_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> At 10:10 PM 2/1/02 -0500, Daniel Ho wrote:
>> Stop laughing...at least Mel hasn't called in Army yet!
> Mel doesn't have to call in the army - I think he's finding all new ways to
> embarrass the city without having to resort to using the weather.
Yeah, true enough. It is just too brutal! Just when you think he'll calm
down, he'll shoot his mouth off again. Having to apologise to the Olympic
Selection Committee? Bahahahahahaha. What an idiot!

>> Will look at More Info over Action Names.
>
> Based on the comments of others, it looks like MoreInfo will be more
> suitable for your purposes than AN would. Have fun with the 2100 (you'll
> like it).
I'm getting all hot and bothered about it. I can't wait for the Newt to
show up. My wife is laughing at me already. She can't wonder why I'm
working out solutions for a device that I don't even own yet. Sigh...I
can't help it! The geek trait is genetic!