Re: [NTLK] E-Bay 2100's

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 19:07:08 EST

Cool. I just got my $149 2100 this morning. So far its looking nice. There
are two tiny scrates on the screen, but the things works, came with a
serial cable, charger and what looks like a 4meg card. Pretty sweet for
$149. Mr2Hand had a nice dutch auction!

Anyways, its cool to be playing with the newton again. I have an emate that
was just too slow for me. I always wanted the 2100 with the strong arm.
I've had OMPs, 120s and 130s. Lately I've been using an ipaq with linux.

The 2100 is way bigger than I imagined it to be, but the dual pcmcia is
really nice.

So - are there any IMAP compliant email apps for NewtOS 2.1?

-andy diller

--On Monday, February 04, 2002 5:56 PM -0500 Fred Buecker